Booking and Cancellation Terms & Conditions 2019These apply to every person booked onto an activity with Hydrospeeding UK. If booking on behalf of a third party you accept these terms and conditions on their behalf and it is important that you make them aware of all the sections below.
1. FEES1.1 All activity fees are exempt of VAT. 1.2 Places and dates will only be reserved on the completion of a booking form on our website as well payment for the activity per person which includes a non-refundable deposit of £20.00 per person per activity.
2. CANCELLATION BY CLIENT.2.1 All cancellations must be made by email no less than seven days prior to the event start date to receive any refund. 2.2 A refund will consist of any payments made minus the £20 per person per activity non-returnable deposit. 2.3 All cancellations made less than five days prior to the start date will be refunded in vouchers to be redeemed within a twelve month period of the date on the voucher. 2.4 Refunds will only be made after the start date of the activity has commenced.
3. CANCELLATION BY HYDROSPEEDING UK3.1 Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that activities run, we will notify the client of cancellation as soon as practicable where it believes on reasonable grounds that cancellation is necessary due to dangerous and/or unsuitable conditions for the course/activity. 3.2 Health and safety is paramount in the outdoor adventure environment and we ask that you do not question any decisions made by our experienced staff regarding your safety and the cancellation of any activities or events. 3.2 We shall notify the client of any concerns they have regarding the weather conditions directly linked to the activity. Such as possible flooding in relation to water activities. 3.3 All cancellations will be made not less than 2 days prior to the commencement of the course/activity and where numbers as a result of client(s) cancellation failed to reach a workable minimum for the commencement of the course/activity. 3.4 In the event of cancellation by the company, clients will be offered the following options: a) 50% refund of the course/activity fee paid b) another course/activity on different dates to suit both parties 3.5 Cancellations due to acts of God cannot be refunded at all. For example flash flooding, road closures, road traffic incidents and travelling issues. 3.6 All participants are advised to take out cancellation insurance.
4. SAFETY & PARTICIPATION STATEMENTAdventure activities are potentially hazardous with a danger of personal injury. By booking a course/activity you are aware of and accept these risks and will be responsible for your own and your groups actions and involvement. An instructor who holds the relevant awards or qualifications will lead these activities and will maintain a high level of safety throughout the activities. To enable us to manage these risks you agree to acknowledge the need for responsible behaviour and that the instructor’s word is final on all matters of safety. You confirm that you are familiar with the nature of the activities that you wish to undertake and acknowledge those risks that are inherent therein and that you may freely withdraw from the activity and there is no pressure whatsoever to take part.
5. INSURANCE & LOSSOur courses/activities do not include any personal accident, cancellation, or personal injury insurance. We recommend that you take out your own policy with a sports leisure company. We will accept no responsibility whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to personal property and by reading and signing the indemnity form clients are made aware of the hazards and dangers involved in the activity.
Produced by Hydrospeeding UK – Last Updated February 2019